Support BCFA's Mission with a tax-deductible financial contribution
Are you interested in supporting BCFA and its work with a financial gift? Thank you!
Your contribution will help us to...
- Support the growth and distribution of fresh, nutritious, locally produced food year-round;
- Educate people of all ages about locally sourced food and its benefits;
- Maintain a communication network of trusted information for farmers, consumers, chefs and institutions in the community; and
- Support and preserve the farming economy of Bucks County.
How to make a donation
Making a donation to BCFA takes just a few minutes. There are three options:
- You can complete the contribution form below and access PayPal’s secure donation system to make your donation using your credit card or your PayPal account.
- You can drop off a check, made out to Bucks County Foodshed Alliance, at the BCFA Table at the Wrightstown Farmers Market or any of our great BCFA programs or events.
- Or you can mail a check, made out to Bucks County Foodshed Alliance. Please send it this form with your check.
Please make sure we have your full name, mailing address, phone and email address so we can send you a receipt and maintain our donor files. Mail your contribution to BCFA, P.O. Box 401, Doylestown PA 18901.
Make your donation reach further: Ask your employer about matching funds.
For income tax purposes, you can consider your financial gift a tax-deductible contribution for which you have received no goods or services from the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
To become an annual supporting member of the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance, please go to our Join page.
Here’s to delicious local food and a strong food-production system. Thank you for your generous support.